CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS NOTICE
Notice to California Residents (“CCPA Notice”)
Last modified: July 03, 2022
If you are a California resident, California law requires Signal Jump Kft (“we”, “us”) to provide you with additional information regarding how we collect, use, and share your “personal information” as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete any personal information about you that we have collected.
Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right to freely exercise your rights without being denied goods or services.
As per the CCPA understandings, we only collect devices used by the user (meaning “you”) as opposed to the user himself. We do not collect personal information and therefore do not use, share or sell that information. It is explicitly stipulated that Signal Jump Kft. shall not collect, use, share or sell personal information of any user under the age of 18.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, the ways in which we collect and use your information described above and in the CCPA Notice, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org